Thursday, April 23, 2009

c2p fever

I'm felt not well during i'm went wed morning...
and i'm felt wanna vomit at the same time....
maybe the weather is too hot...
so will make me suffer like this...
sigh...
after tuition..my sister came n fetch me back home...
i'm almost fall to sleep ready...damn tired man...=。=
i'm quickly go n take shower when reach home...
i though will be better after shower...
but...is still the same...
after that...i gonna take rest until night...
i'm start to sweat....Lucky my mum bring me go n c doctor....
that time i only know....
i'm fever...
what da 'shit'...

7 comments:

  1. bEI


    really must take care yourself yahs
    see
    sick already lo
    drink m0re water
    the weather really very hot!
    feel hot then bath la
    =)
    take care~
    mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa.. sick , i'ma sad when i know that . my heart cant stop laughing ... be strong like a purple sotong with 8 leg supports =].

    Take care , haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya..i will take care myself..
    ah Sheng...u know purple sotong so popular XP
    u so Sakai 1 XP

    ReplyDelete
  4. jie...


    take care urself ya..

    drink more more water...

    ReplyDelete
  5. take k yourself ah jie
    sam tong seii wo lo

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^^ xie xie dii~~
    mekxzz mekxz
    u also must take care

    ReplyDelete