Monday, April 27, 2009

raining day...

hmm..
after school, lai jing and me goin tuition centre..
so hard to find lai jing ya=___='''

after tuition..jiejie come to fetch me ~
haha ^^ then i capture pic ~

============================================================
suddenly..i miss u...
but...i think really impassible in something..
my friends call me to ask you..
they also wan know the answer..
if know the answer..i think will better..

but..i no dare...
no brave...* then must eat more porridge ><
some one call me to give up..
some one call me don't wan easy give up
i don't know man..


confuse...confuse.
.


raining day...i like rain..when i sleep XP
wahaha~
i think all also love it ^^

anywhere..
i hope all can get happy today



4 comments:

  1. bei yahs~

    dont give up nia!
    my" di 6 gan" tell me that he g0t l0ve you too
    just scare i guess wr0ng only
    =P
    anyway gambateh la!
    we all ji mui and fren will always supp0rt you and beside you

    ReplyDelete
  2. =____=''' yeee....omg..chin giap sms told him..jiayi loving u..
    omg...
    how..
    i so scare...

    ReplyDelete