Thursday, June 11, 2009

No waste the time

going LRT station


Wow~~
8am already wake up
huuhh.....
so tired...yesterday around 3am only sleep
9am going the LRT station ~~
waaa..many people are waiting the LRT

Around 10am reach IN HOUSE college
me and my sister are waiting friends

walao...then her friend told me Vinx Ling yi xin will come IN HOUSE college promote his song
wow~
and the......what singing competition also wan promote
she ask me to take the form to promote it
wow..again XP

is ok laR...i'm so good XP

after that , Isaac bring us go basement for practice the dance
hmm....i saw they dance i going pengsan
they look like no energy.....

hmm..and i ask them 1 by 1 dance and show me
they call me "sut" them
waaa
hahahah
really look like teacher already

~~~~~~~
1pm we move to photograph room~~
i thought i saw my meetoto's friend

but...he look don't know who m i
but nvm la~thats not important

hahaha XP
then i go meet Goey
waaa...when i meet him....paiseh laR...
hahah XP
1st times meet net friend at college~
he look like teddy bear

quite cute

after practice the dance~
going rain
sure ran to LRT station back home~~
when back~~mumii call on~~
told me dinner at ampang LOOK OUT POINT eat ~

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ytd me sin go tat look out point ask 4 job==
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wednesday i go there yam cha wif my cousin and she's friends~
    but we late go~
    when reach 12am ad~
    just 1 hour at there~
    but the chocolate ice blended nice~

    ReplyDelete
  3. wasaii..
    jie.
    you eat hou liu
    no bring dii go eat ah
    lou hao shui lo me xDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^

    lolxz~lun ~ i feel thr so nice
    next time i will go again~
    ahaha~~~

    Er..
    wow~~thr is a nice place~~~
    so nice~~

    dii...
    hahah~~
    so far leh XP

    ReplyDelete