Sunday, August 16, 2009

15/8


wow
damn tired today
going to school...

feel sleepy
saw our school not many students come to school
just some guaiguai students come
hahah~
me la XP
after school...
mum fetch me back home take my hand phone and change my clothing
yucck..din bath=__=
no choice..mei xin wan 2pm go meeting
i 2.30pm go..

not bad already...
i live jln ipoh neh..wan go kepong again
ok
when reach there..
saw they are meeting
mei xin told me ..
last time the photo shooting is too bad
just can use 1 word to say

" RUBBISH "
lolxz
is ok..
i can accept
because i'm not a pro model
then hong give me a t-shirt
wow..
CLOT
damn happy!
he buy from China




hmmm...
after meeting
they should find model
.

something like that
so hard man..
than we are going to Time Square
=___=
no a girl is like that one
we just find a girl is street only
haha
finally she boyfriend is working in echo park
they need time to think
around 7.30pm
i and my brother wan back home already
yea...we take bus
damn stupid..
we forget turun bus=___=
then the bus go Jalan Sentul---->Jalan Selayang
=___=
i damn scare
the bus driver call me go opposite waiting bus U6
i wanna cry already
because around 8.30pm=___='''
waiting and waiting
then i ask Er give me taxi's number
yiuuuuuuu
no answer de...=___=

then got a nicely things
finally got a bus
they so good
they fetch us to a station
got people take we go taxi station
ahhhhhhhhhhh
thanks a lot
than we take taxi go back la!!
hahaha
we are waiting dad come fetch us
**because mum dislike we take taxi**



ahhhhhhhh
finally back home already
damn tired
my dinner


wow..
nice ~
korea food
hahaha
delicious
after finish it
i'm lying on the sofa
going sleep already
haha
faster don't let me sleep
because just eating
ahhhhhhhhhh
no choice
really tired
then go sleep jor

FEI PO BEI

3 comments:

  1. wahh~

    so many things happened~

    wooo~

    bei jie bcome modal again~

    y didnt show d piccha d??

    ReplyDelete
  2. guai lui ohh...
    go school ya...
    i got give you the number ya...
    haha~~
    the clothes nice leh...
    yor...
    edison shop geh~~
    xian mu....
    ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. coz the pic so bad
    photographer say s rubbish

    enla..
    gt gv me ..
    bt no use 1..
    nobody answer!!!
    get shock
    yea~~
    wow

    ReplyDelete