Sunday, August 23, 2009

Feel Tired


Wow
damn nervous today
because got photographer shooting
lolxz
must love the camera lens
must be "hou ji mui" with it

hahah

the weather is hot man......
all sweat sweat +__+

my brother is turn
lolxz..

he is spraying graffiti
so black luck

the uncle saw it
give advice
=_______='' so angry one..babi betul


finish our photo shooting
let's go MidVellY
we are finding Kah keong
go with meixin, me , bro, abeatc ,photographer, redbean and cE
look so big gang
haha
going 3.6



me is waiting them

fei mui n me **like it


me n abeatc


jun n me

around 4.35pm
we are hungry
haha

let's go eating
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

going food curt
haha
having our "hi-tea"
finish our hi tea

wanna go back leee....
thought can meet doomic one

but cannot
the time is late
abeatc is going meeting
for this tuesday's event



mei zi there



jun is waiting car


bei is waiting car too



me and my bou bui
hahaha
in the car
waiting mum bought mum mum from pasar malam
i already tired
mum still wan go to grandmum's house
ahhhhhhhhh
never mind XP
around 10pm
only back home
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
then i blog-ing luu ^^
haha








6 comments:

  1. aha~

    my fren xiao bei oso saw u at midvalley...

    my 2 "bei" fren at midvalley...

    she told me saw my bei fren i confuse jor...

    =______=

    remember upload ur piccha let us see neh~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~
    feel tired help you an mo ya~~
    haha~
    gambateh in your photo shooting ya...
    support you wa~
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha
    tired den go sleep lo..
    hehez
    ur picha so nice laa..
    n ur style..so yeng~

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolxz???ur fren saw me ya~aiyoo~y she recognize me geh???
    hahahahha
    i will gambateh deee~~hahah
    happy la..but my skin black liao aiduii~haha

    thxz

    ReplyDelete
  5. en na~

    dunno leh~

    may b both oso same name bei gua~

    ReplyDelete