Monday, August 10, 2009

My future??




??

My future??
why my future will control on your hand?
isn't true?
i din say wan stop my study

i din say i wan rebel
I'm not a superhuman
yea..

i know you don't wan me lose face
but i will hardworking

i wan be a interior designer


i know..
you dislike we are study design, photo shooting, bakery, model
because you think about that not a good job on me
ok..
i accept
photo shooting, i just help my friend and i can enjoy it
i know you are worry it
worry i let cheat

anywhere
i know what i do
but i know parent sure will think we are childish
or childlike
what ever

Mum and dad

i hope both of you
believe me
hmm..

still worry my brother
what my brother is thinking??

just fall in love with the girl?
i no disagree
just you already waste your time

I'm so stupid why i wan to accompany with my brother cheat my mum
when I'm going to sungai wang
and my brother is going to 1utama

he wan find his girlfriend
stupid bei !!
what the mind you think?

i very worry his pmr
i scare he cannot study well
arhhhh

MAD
i don't wan cry already
haixz

FAMILY

i'm happiness










Friendship




we are best friends

i know your all
is my happiness
really
although maybe will less contact
because
got working
got studying
i hope can concentrate
don't be childlike
must think about future

when i received Wei's message
i cry
because that is so touch
T.T
i really hate to part with Wei n Yee
we got feeling
we know Wei n Yee wan cry
but they wan act strong
haixz
when i saw Wei n Yee cry
feel sad
i don't know what can i do now
speechless
T.T
if think wanna take the spm result
hope both of you
go register
i hope can become "guai lui" in the school
don't naughty again

cheer up !!
waiting ..................................




6 comments:

  1. bei jie~

    why you got so many things fan geh?!

    dun worry~

    i think one day your family will accept what you want to do~

    my mom same as your family~

    when i decided wanna b a MANICURE SHIFU,she rejected me to think about this...

    vut after few times i help her do her nails then she accepted what i think...

    i belive your parents will agree with you geh...

    man man lai...

    你一定要坚持下去哦!

    your frens sure will guai liao d...

    dun think so much ok?!

    think so much will sick + fast fast old geh!!

    dun so fast old lo!!

    i wanna see your leng picture d lo!!

    ok?!

    promise yea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^

    thxz mui~~
    hahaha
    but interior how to show to her??
    XP
    i cannot do anythings in be4 college
    T>T

    yea..
    i hope my fren will guai
    and register skul again

    ReplyDelete
  3. gambatie jie~~

    ur dad n mum will know that..
    they will understand wat ur thinking n wat euu wan... dun giv up...


    about yee n wei de..
    haiz...suan le..
    dun cry ... we still can chat in msn or sms de.. if really cannot juz hope they will write blog n giv us know wat happen they got lu..


    be happy ya.. ji mui wan see ur smile de neh..
    cant cry again lo..
    like mii...
    muahahahaha...


    gambatie..
    be strong..
    mui support euu^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope i can become stronger
    hahaha
    i wont easy cry
    haha
    beibei is nice 1 XP
    yuck
    hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm...

    i dunno how la...

    but i sure ur parents wont let their lui lui take dun like d subjects d lo~

    u will become stronger geh~

    dun worry nah!!

    sometimes cry out is good for health d lo~

    dun keep in ur heart only leh!!

    later will gila d...

    got anythings jux cry out nah!!

    i dun 1 a gila d jie jie looo...

    =______=

    ReplyDelete