Wednesday, September 30, 2009

get into trouble

I'm so disappointed ..
because my brother get into trouble again and my parents were angry
my brother make it happened
but my mum scold me too
scold me useless
scold me cannot do better than brother
scold me make parents lose face

i try to do better
but
you still want scold me
sometime i very sad and mad
everyday sure will scold us
a little bit happened can scold like kill pig
feel it very annoying
what can i do??

sometime..
my mum will scold me use coarse language
the feeling is very very sad and hurt
in my memories
i still remember what my mum scold me
it was hurt
isn't for my own good?
i got ask her before
why scold me like this
she say
wan excite you become stronger

i always hide in my bed room and cry
i do a very stupid thing
i hurt my hand
i feel hurt and mad
i cannot accept my mum scold me like this
and scold me lose with a maid...=__=

even i got do housework
but she didn't saw I'm doing
then scold me what also don't want to do and lazy
i feel my mum everything must No1
she control my activity
like....don't let me learn violin

same...
got transport problem..cannot go school early for the activity
say..
like....i join the cheer
same...
got transport problem..cannot go school every day early for the activity
=(

now
I'm join the photo shooting
i'm playing street wear and hip-hop wear
then
my mum scold me
what the useless photo shooting
don't join it
but i still want join
i wan fight for my stuff




my parents
they bring us up
we woe our parents many many thing
maybe i think like that
i can understand more
and no easy get hurt



introduce a song to you all
Danny- love & freedom
Manhand - Latido



No comments:

Post a Comment