Friday, June 4, 2010

04/06

1 2 Woot Woot

Today need perform for our school teacher's day
quite excited
awwoo XP



at the behind stage
"zi lian" pinz


and taking picture
they are acting bboy-ing
hahaha




i still waiting my turn
at the behind stage
taking pic XP


don't know why
always after i toilet
is my turn
always no rush
so nervous one

but hope that can make it high
I'm the second performer
waooo

after finish my perform
keep sweat-ing
and sit down there watching their perform


nice show today !
nice teacher's day today !
many student are agree this !






after school
mum fetch me back office
and go out eat lunch with daddy
sungai buloh there very jam
so go pju find restaurant
Gizo shopping center
new place
hahaha
and we go eat
ipoh chicken rich







today is my last perform ^^
hope peoples can enjoy it ^^







No comments:

Post a Comment