Friday, February 25, 2011

25/2

Sole What WYSIWYG 3

Today is the first day and i reached there around 12pm++..
Yeap! I go with new friend =) Arren Tan. He ponteng school come here to crab his stuff!
Hahahaha! naughty boy..
This is the pretty girl queue in the line..
Soooo CUTE right!


After lunch, I need to back home.. Say bye to Yuei! Hahaha! She so pity, because need stay there until her boy end work~ After that, Tallen say that he fetch me back home =) THANKIEW leh!
No need sit TRAIN! But need crab my ill bro at Jalan Ipoh.. Hahaha! Thankiew so muchii Tallen =)
Why I will pose like this =( because today I didn't buy anything!! Hmm... Feel bad!
But I'm going to One Utama tomorrow with Er n Steve! Buy DRESS!!
So hard for me >< DRESS leh.. not TEE!! Some more I'm quite chubby.. I don't think I will buy a nice dress for attend friend's wedding dinner =(. But someone make me happy! WHy? Eric told me that I look thin already! Thankiew also!! Hahahaha !!

By the way, miss yea dear =) YUee Yueee XP



peace

No comments:

Post a Comment