Saturday, May 7, 2011

The party!

Hey hey peoples! Can you see me on the pic? ( althought is small ) YESHH... This is my first perform at Maison, and thanks Banghoux  to give a chance. Much THANKS! You can check it out at Facebook( Event page )


PEACE.
Wow... It would be a good night!

Hmmmm.....
Seriously... I'M FREAKING NERVOUS AND SWEATING!!! Why I say so?! Caused of my stupid brain, urghhh... my brain still empty about what I should perform! Yea yea, practice more and more. I always beatbox in the bathroom ( yea, all the beatboxer will do that! Peace ) or when facing the mirror. Btktktkbk! Oh my GOD, please give me idea! I worry I will become a soft crab on the stage =(. Pray to me please...... HAHAHA! CHILL...... By the way, come to support me and enjoy the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment