Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Wedding Dinner 19/11


Hellow! This is my outfits to attend my bbf's sis LeeChin wedding dinner. This is my second times to attended wedding dinner. Is felt quite nice be invited. 
My outfits: 
Outwear - MNG
Jumpsuit - Cotton On
Sneakers - CLOT x adidas Star Wars HothSkateHigh
Accessories - earing from Da Louis (I LOVING IT)
                   - necklace from friend 
                   - G-shock
                   - envelope from tts_dressingroom@hotmail.com




Here is the place which located at Kepong Manjarala, it's hug I mean there have 106 tables! My bff's family really big! My table number is 91st, can you imagine how hug is that.



My bff, Er. She wore a long dress, looks nice!












Have a long time didn't meet up!



 *can imagine how huge are her family members!*



Sorry about just upload some pictures, because I need to rush my homework!!! My god......
Here's the short video on the dinner. Peace up.



No comments:

Post a Comment