Sunday, January 23, 2011

23/1

Hmm...

I wanna write about my feeling now...
Is so much of memories make me miss you...
Really... It's killing me...
I cannot do anythings...
Although is passed few weeks..
I will not forget what you gave me..
Warm..smile..happiness..
Every time the song (她说-JJ ) around me...
After I heard that... My tears keep running on my face...
I cannot control even I at out site with friend or family.
I try to forget it and give up...
But cannot... I really miss you so much...
What are you doing? I doesn't know..Im so worry about you...

One thing...
You just in my dream...
When I dream about you.. I was happy! Know why?
It's nothing happen in the dream...
Always dream when we inside the school..
I'm happy! Cause you still friend with me.
Sometime will play with me...
But just a dream...
It not real..

I just want to say
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment