Thursday, January 27, 2011

26/1

For all want beauty!
Just wanna to share some make up's things!

First! I want to share the no1 ( Avene Eau Thermale Spring Water) in this pic. For me, I like this product.
How you use ? Spray onto the skin in a fine mist. Leave on for 2 to 3 minutes, then gently pat dry. Spray on as often as necessary. Like before you apply your foundation and BB cream, you feel weather is hot and feel your skin is dry or after exercise, just spray on your face =]. For all skin type!
You can buy this product at any Watson, Guardian and Sasa.
The no2 in this pic, eyelashes !I suggest this 3 types of flash eyelashes, know why? You need to make sure that your purchase should give you the most natural looking false eyelashes ever.
The no3 in the pic, Oriks Magic BB cream =] Currently, I have never used such a good BB cream.
You can search on Google about this product. Is awesome =]
The no4 in the pic, actually just a simple make up rubs. Hahaha !
No5 is apply on your eyebrows ( Maybelline New York). Just simple intro.
No6 is eye liner gel [M.A.C (B50)] . My birthday present actually =] Thanks my sis.
I love it when I'm using! So easy to draw a nice line on your eyes! You may like it too=]
No7 is Elianto One Touch Busher (03Berry Mauve).
No8 is glue of eyelash. I like this !
No9 is eyeshadow [ Majolica Majorca (BR784)].
No10 is gel mascara (KATE).
No11 is lipstick liquid, bought from my mum. Don't know what the brand is, but nice!
No12 is eyeliner [Skin Food (Black Rice Pen Eyeliner)].
No13 is apply eyebrows [Empro ( goldon brown)].
No14 is eyeshadow's brush ( Etude House).
No15 is eyeliner's "pen" ( Etude House).


Just want to share those things =]
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment