Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The 19th night 20th midnight!

 I'm very very bery LATE to blog it! Forgive me please =(. Well!! Let's back the topic. Wow... It's a good night for me (experience) some more is first time to enter Maison with guest performer! Ahhhhhhh! CHILL CHILL, I reached there around 9pm+ something and go chill Mc Kyd up at some makmak store!  
 Yea, this is our Mc Kyd!! He is wearing the HYPEKILLZ KL which is HYPEKILLZ X CRAP crossover tees. You guys can crab it at Perverse! Only RM89.00, oh man.. I want it too! Support local brand Malaysian! Peace.

Hahaha! This is my pretty Bff! She birthday on 20th of May, she was countdown at there and support me!!
LOVE you!!! (you wore the high heels, yea.. finally she tall than me!)





Yea yea, PEACE! All the peoples were MAD inside the Maison caused of him! Yesh, he is most KL wanted EMCEE! MIC STAR! If you met him before, you will know what my feeling at the night! He is damn pro, he makes the peoples high! You can like his page on facebook Mic Star Vibe ! Malaysian, please support local emcee! You wouldn't regret you like his page and attend his event or some thing! Hahaha, is really awesome and crazy!

YESH! Crazy, is my turn on 1.20am++ on 20th of May. Crazy crazy, I soooooooooooo NERVOUS and I need to stand on the stage! (I really worry fall down from the stage!) Sorry about didn't record the video! You can see the picture on my facebook! Peace yo. Thanks the guys who came to support me! Seriously, if don't have your all scream and crap and shout! I think the moment is cool...... =) Thanks to support! Much LOVE!

Some more my college life is started one week ago, I think will busy on weekdays. Start to get some assignment! What I should say, work hard X) Is different with secondary life now. So, stay peace and chill! Keep going!



PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment