Monday, January 2, 2012

1/2/2012

 Heellow :) Is the second day of the 2012. So far so long, the time won't pause and stop. Yeapppp, shopping day! Gonna spend much recently, CNY coming soon. Frist, I need buy new clothes, dye a new color on hair! YEshiii, cannot wait for collect ang pao only. Hahaha, forgive me please but I don't think you're not agree with what I said right. Ignore ignore~
Oh yea, today is Monday and what a public holiday. Plan to have lunch with family at Jalan Ipoh! What I can say is Jalan Ipoh, got nice food. Haha!
Ignore my nerd face with the spec! I borrow from my lil sis, the Taiwan brand- Mr.Rich
Quite match me what :P Rich family! My outfits today.
Top - MNRCHII@REALM(must support)
Bottom - bought from my mom.
Slipper - Birkenstock

 Hahahaha, I force her to let me took a picture! My lil sis. Yea, her sneaker and top also bought from REALM.

I can 100% tell you, no others can compare with here. Really delicious, this just a stall and located at Jalan Ipoh Batu 5, Taman Kok lian there. Opposite pharmacy only, easy to get where is it. If you pass by there must try it :D
After lunch, my sis want to go KLCC shopping. Skip** skip**. Hi-tea time! My elder sis want eat some desert. See where we go? A Snoopy cafe~~~  Seriously, the food not what I expect. Could you get me?








 If the food and drinks are good, I paid with good mood. But..... you know....





Okay okay, I really can clam down after that! Because my dad date us to have dinner at Jalan Ipoh@Taman Kok Lian. Hahahaa, we still miss here. But what I most likey is this! Lou Sang! Ermmm, I don't know what in English. But this is before and during CNY must have! We super early to have already! I LOVE! I only love lou sang here! This restaurant named 新嘉喜. Nice si!



This is what today I did! My semester gonna start, mean... busy day gonna start also. T.T But I will enjoy what I do. PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment