Sunday, January 1, 2012

Housewarming 2011-2012


 Hellowww, first I want to wish everyone have a good start at 2012, is gonna be great :D Actually the most I cannot wait is my birthday. Why I say so? Because it gonna be big! In Chinese people, this year is 21st and this year is 2012 + my birthday on 12nd December! Can you believe is 21,121212. OMG OMG :P But I haven't plan how I wanna make it big. Hrmmm..... Alright, let back to this topic! Before 2 weeks ago, my parents plan the housewarming on 31st + countdown 2012!


Sorry I didn't taka much picture, because I keep stay inside house. Outside all my relative, and daddy and momiii's friends. Actually is quite much people there. So happening :)




They are cute, hahahaha. Random pictures!


 Abi and me.

My sis and me.


Can you see KLCC? I know cannot :P

They are watching the firework! Hahahaha, so cute. 


What I wish is everything will be good and great, I will work hard and hard :D Peace peoples!! I LOVE YOU HUBBY 

No comments:

Post a Comment