Saturday, March 24, 2012

21/3 Little sis bday.

I have to fetch her everyday when she finish school, so her birthday that day. I know a cafe quite nice. I mean the food! First times I been there with my brothers, and the waiters intro their famous things in the cafe and she is so friendly, I like her :D. She intro me their homemade the sauce different with others. Yea, she is quite right, and the sauce won't really "heavy flavors" you get me? Is suitable to all the peoples. I told my lil sis before I wanna bring her come over here to have lunch or dinner and her birthday I brought :) 

 Here is the shop, located at Kepong. Can check this out on facebook, 囧 Little Break Cafe. Believe me, the food really not bad :D I snap the menu because I wanna show the price not really expensive! :D



 The environment so so, but the cartons on the wall really cute! Heehehe. Many !


 We had order fresh orange and apple juice.

 My lunch, Grilled chicken chop with black paper sauce.

 My sis's lunch, Chicken spaghetti mushroom carbonara.

 Here's the bill, not expensive right?

 My sis bully him ==.





Hahaha, finish :D



The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment