Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Wedding, my cousin :D

Hahaha, my sem break doesn't bored. I be the photographer on 17th, morning and night. I quite excited to do this job, because I like photography, but I'm not the pro. I just tried my best to be the photographer on that day! So far so good, photographer not that easy. Just a morning time, follow them to there here. Yea, is so tired. Fiewwww, luckily afternoon still can take a nap!













Wondering why I snap all cannot see face, HAHAHAA. Don't know, I just snap only :P
Turn wedding dinner, no change. I still the photographer, and I didn't edit these photo! HAHAHa, actually I brought my bokeh filter along, then I cover it. I thought I can snap the light got heart shape, but failed..... And I realize my photo all got a lomo feel!! LMAO! So nice.

















I just shared the photos to you guys, and don't think that easy to be a photographer T.T. HAHAHA, but I like!


THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment