Saturday, March 26, 2011

26/03






Today go The One Academy with Eugene with his boy Jeremy. Thanks for fetch me =) much love ♥♥ la!
Reach there we need to find parking =( damn... is full!! I don't think we can easy find a space to park. Well, finally we "paksa" a girl to let us park X) The building was cute, colorful on the wall. We waiting to register the form, excited man!! I'm super clever, I didn't bring along the sijil and spm result. Luckily he let me scan and e-mail to him ><. After finish all TOA is around 12 something, need drop me at Jusco. Need meet my classmate ^^ BUT! When on the way, IS TRAFFIC JAM DEEP DEEP!!!! Almost 1pm only reach Jusco!! "Hey yo, I'm reach! mana you guys?" "Second floor, inside Jusco entrance" "Alright! See you" ......HI!! "Forgive me friends!!" "WHY?" "I need to rush next round on 2pm>< " "WTF? what time is this now? 1.16pm!...next time la.." (some more waiting leeyee come crab me go to 1U) but still lepak with them at there, how good!! Hahaha!!
Around 2pm, she is coming.... yesh my BFF, Leeyee. Let's go 1u have our lunch! But is late lunch, anyway... what we ate?? Shogon! Hahaha! **Always talk poor poor, but today spend a lot la! please...control!!!*** Alright, you can see the 3 pic on my facebook, what we ate! Only two girls! We love eat man.... =) And let's go Watson, bought some daily necessities and still confusing the product Kinohimitsu.

It that will work after few weeks or months? Who else drunk it before please tell me! Sound so good and perfect.

Around 5.30pm+, we gonna back home. Some more we try to back from road of Kota damansara, is totally near my house.. I mean back from 1u.. Heheheheee =) Success la girl! I'm not "jalan buta", maybe I'm just too dependent on friends, parents. Never recognize =( Actually is kinda dangerous if you are a "jalan buta". Well, reach home around 6pm something... and watching leeyee watching her car at outside my house. X) I'm sorry talk about that. Is so cute lah!! She lie her daddy washing car while but at the same time she say got police, and her dad also end call. But actually we still on the way back home from kota damansara, but really.. in front there got MATA X)
What a good Saturday!!



and my stupid mon jiachin want me puji him, mom you're so mad X) puji finish. Thanks! Hahahaha!


PEACE UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment